Sunday, September 04, 2005

Funny Funny!

Isn’t it funny how the ever so perfect human brain royally mistakes a conspicuous shallow for a treasured profundity! It conveniently chooses to convince itself, that there lies something enigmatic and alluring underneath the obvious projection! What’s even funny is that every time the brain learns the “truth”, it invariable regrets not having expected the unexpected!
Isn’t it funny how I can never get enough of proving my intuitions right, and that too by indulging in the expected, and by being proven that it was ‘not’ what my anti-intuition side had preached; but was exactly what I was warned about…What’s even funny is that I can never be able to decide if I’ve got to be glad or sad about it; glad that my intuition won (yet again) or sad that I was badly defeated (yet again)!
Isn’t it funny how humans can remain so under-educated about the most evident! How hours of frivolous enlightenment is chosen over a single moment of silent submission to the truth! How even the world’s richest knowledge loses out when it comes to de-coding the not-so-Delphic screams of the mute glance…
Isn’t it funny when you know the person sitting right next to you can never be closer than that! When you know that he sees nothing in you to realize that he is the one that makes you blind to all the rest sitting around you; what’s even funny is that all the others that I am blind to, get to see the blindness you induce in me…sad you are blinded by the sight of the rest…

3 Comments:

Blogger Gandaragolaka said...

I had some funny experiences as a TA in Mississippi State Univ. Usually, there are some prelab questions that are supposed to be answered before a lab is performed, and the TA needs to check them. So for one fine lab, the prelab contained a very very long question.

A student was totally confused as to what that long question was about and what it actually asked her to do and all she wrote in the answer space was-- "huh?"

Thats exactly what I am being prompted to do by my tiny mind as to this post...

10:49 AM, September 05, 2005  
Blogger divya said...

cute...but im not in need of an answer here...i have to look for it myself...the post was just an extension of my thots!

1:57 PM, September 05, 2005  
Blogger Aakarsh said...

:)

6:58 PM, September 05, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home