Monday, August 22, 2005

THE OPEN STEALTH

Now, Its beyond repair…
Destroyed it all with my bare hands…
But even now I hardly care;
My psyche-none understands.

I built the society,
And now, it is the thing I dread.
I worship it like my deity,
I must please it till I’m dead.

I invented money,
Now it identifies me.
I’d kill no matter how many,
To get as rich as I can be.

One end I’m stinking rich,
Decked in diamonds head to toe.
The other end-life’s the ditch,
No smiles or joys do I know.

I tend to overdo,
The act of earning wealth.
Anybody for it I’ll woo,
You know it’s an open stealth!

Why do u think I’ll bother???
When you have nothing to wear…
When you have no food to gather,
When you have no place to stay (in).

Why should I be sharing???
When my dozen maids are to be paid…
When my laundry bills are soaring…
When my life’s just being made…

It’s not that I won’t help you…
But now is just not the time.
But when with all my wants I’m through,
I’ll sure lend you a dime.

I’ll make you well, just wait & see;
But I can’t let you grow.
Coz if you do any better than me,
I’ll have no where to go.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aakarsh said...

must say!i cant get this kind of rhyme...i always get lost in the thought and similies rather than the word-play...good one...and haan! i liked "sister-act" also..thats another one.

2:42 PM, August 26, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

divs........u mus come here n talk to the AfAmes here i guess...they ll probably try n match ya with the rhyme...:-))
try rappin sometime divs...ull do it pretty good guess...only thing ur rap might make sense actually...

7:49 AM, September 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home