Saturday, August 20, 2005

Oh god!I gotta wait another year now!

Perfect???Shut up!Miles more than perfect!It was kind of more like an interesting revelation than an "expensive" pleasure this year!
Well...First things first...The count...Whoaa!!!The count has increased pretty well this year man!30 true wishes!I actually have earnt myself whole bunch of priceless amis/amies...Nice...But sad that all of `em have to put up with me!
Ravi calls 10 minz before time and expresses his surprise at the fact that the cell was not engaged!yea rite!Thats wat i call a ShaaNa mumbaikar!
Shaista calls exxxxxactly at 12!glad to hear her ever so chirpy voice!then comes Tanvi's call...whining about not being the first one to wish me(like that counts!)...
kahaani mein twisht!the door bell rings jus then!once-twice-thrice...i rush to get the door sweating head to toe in fear!"who could it be at this time??"...mom pareshaan..dad full charged to fight the war...door creaks open...i slowwwly look out...i find this bunch of lovely, colourful flowers at the door...turn to put them on the table...vids n sham...shout out happy birthday!!!!with (my) aquarium( about which i have no clue;-))...with a birthday cake...
that was cute indeed...man!arranged the aquarium...spoke to my fish...went to bed at around 1.30 or something...yippee!frnch class at 7!comme toujours!had quality fun!stayed back for a nice amount of time...spreadin the joy of eating (apparently yummm) chocolates!Areey!people just don't buy it man!please ...for god's sakes chocolates aaaaaaare aphrodisiacs!whatever!!
Got home..went to ann's...english dept par hamlaa...all are happy.I am happy!Sollllid 1 - 1 1/2 hrs tortured them with our(Shaista and I) matchless bitchings about contemporary students...my baseless hatred for "girls only" institutions,and many other exhausting topics.Then came home,again.
Lunched.This and that stuff took another easy hour or so.By 4.30 left to "cafe coffee day"...I hate that place.I wish i knew in words how to explain my hatred towards that "hip hang out spot"...but all the same .had to give in to friends' majboori and had to go.Tanvi,Niharika,Shaista,Divya...Almost perfect.Just Karina missing!anyway...she'll have her share when she is here in september!So..had fun there mainly because they played allll my favourite english songs!Man.Not many actually know all the songs that i like.So it had to be a co-incidence!dido-white flag.kevin lyttle-turn me on.norah jones-sunrise.bryan adams,sporty spice(mel.c??)-baby when you're gone.the wonders-you...and many more.wont bug you.it was like simply great to actually be listening to your most loved songs one after another!Added treat was the yummm brownies that niharika n tanvi(my friends cum french-tuition students!) got for me from labonel!heavenly!but i cudnt relish more than one, for people around couldn't keep their hands off the dabba!
Then went back home, yet again.Freashened up.Left to allianc at about 6.15 or so.Reached at 7.30 or so because of dabba traffic and improper road readings(by me,sadly!).Anyways, reached in time to prevent yd from yelling at me!Pretty good concert it was!I mean for amateur singer they did quite well!Enfin...we left at about 8.30.Tanvi,niharika n I went crazy in the car!Making up wierd jokes, getting really gross,(now that i am 18!) and basically "driving" bahadur( niharika's chauffer) nuts!Karina calls up then!narrated all what had happened until then to her!
Finally home!After a long long day!What did i do?Nothing concrete actually!But lots.I have learnt lots man!I mean,can't really tell what it is, but then i just feel a lot lot more...comment dire???..a lot more...human!may be im beginning to live.again.well..all that aside...yesterday was surely a day i will never ever ever forget.for all the revelations it has gifted me with.Ya!i know i shouldn't leave it at that coz it wudn't make that much sense to you, but then thats the whole point of self discovery,right?
Man!I cant wait for my next birthday!for all the attention and love that i get to bask in!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

j'aime bien lire les histoires comme tu as écrit;)..les histoires des anniversaires!

9:03 PM, August 19, 2005  
Blogger Chandan V said...

Birthday wishes to u. Nice to see so much enthu and anticipation for that very special day. Its always fun to be kids and never grow old. Unfortunately we are not in Matrix which cld be controlled externally.

As it happens I usually dont remember my own birthday till that very particular day when someone calls me up to wish me. Hmmm Lifes like that. It'll be just another day until someone reminds us its very special. We forget to appreciate simple things in life. As I siad its always nice to be young and never grow old.

1:27 PM, August 20, 2005  
Blogger divya said...

yo yd...comme tu le sais deja...i jus need a reason to write n voila!merci anyways!

chandan...long time!thanx 4 the wishes.and ya, i guess when i can claim to have better n more productive things in hand,even i mite forget my bday!u bet its more fun being"young"!!

3:23 PM, August 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home