Friday, August 12, 2005

My Plea to “The Oblivious”…

Stringed with a knot in my throat,
And with a bed of tears mute,
You sneak into my clustered mind,
With a luminous aura that makes me blind.

Caught am I in your dealings so,
I just can’t seem to go with the flow.
As the clouds of your thoughts bloom
I’m roped to you, and it makes me fume.

It’s the crossing time I await;
For I can offer no better bait,
But for the discomfiting love I’d rain,
In capricious joys and in comforting pains.

I wish you could stoop down to me,
To take a dekko and for yourself see,
That I could perhaps live up to you;
(En plus) a flower’s ‘complete’ with a tiny drop of dew!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are worth much more than a little stooping down to da..

the last line is great..

1:59 PM, August 11, 2005  
Blogger divya said...

sigh!who understand will always do da!and the rest live in "oblivion!"...thats wat made me make this "plea"...n thats why "stoop down" was used!

2:11 PM, August 11, 2005  
Blogger Aakarsh said...

if i say good...my comments would sound cliche`..but still.. i must say..i am unable to catch up with ur frequency (of of posting blogs..)..

10:11 AM, August 12, 2005  
Blogger Aakarsh said...

sorry..a correction..i am unable to catch up with ur frequency of posting Good Blogs..

10:11 AM, August 12, 2005  
Blogger divya said...

thanx aakarsh...i guess i can NEVER attain the quality in your posts..i guess as kedar put it"rarity (further)increases the worth"...I am still not able to get over your "bliss'ed" post!lovely job!

12:47 PM, August 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home