Tuesday, December 06, 2005

sand tunes...

Here goes the petit jotting of mine for "that" piece of violin, which I mentioned in the earlier post.It was random,involuntary,beyond/unlike-me, and terribly sudden...I missed the name of the composition,both the times (at the rehearsals and at the concert).During the rehearsals I got a call and so missed it and at the concert one old man sneezed so loud,I HAD to look at that 'strangely'talented man!!and so again I lost it!Nobody(i know) heard it as well...I tried asking the drummer and he gave me the name of the album...so with the umpteen answers that I got from various people there, NAZARATH was the highest recieved answer,though nobody was sure of it!So lets call it so...ahem!!have fun??

Hit the desert blues...
Embrace the sandy gloom...
Celebrate the pains of solitude...
Indulge in the warmth of capricious melancholy...
for it's their fall tonight,
for it's then,that we'll unite.

Float in the mirth of dejection...
Fly up the skies of death...
Rejoice in the lap of agony...
Smirk at their innocent ignorance...
for it's their fall tonight
for it's then,that we'll unite.

Your living form I'll recieve;
Your dusty hair I'll stroke;
Your trembling lips I'll feel;
Your tender self I 'll caress;
For tonight we shall unite,
beyond the realm of life...

3 Comments:

Blogger Aakarsh said...

chaala Divya'ngaa undhi! take a bow!

8:09 PM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Gandaragolaka said...

total dhin-chak!

Alas that you dont know about Tolkien's Lord Of The Rings...

Kedar.

8:12 AM, December 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me back!!
Nice idea there,trying to associate music to poetry...

loved the first lines,..hit the desert blues..

And I am working backwards,trying to listen to the music and get the feel that evoked these lines...

cool re..and the last two lines are beautiful..

3:18 PM, December 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home