Monday, October 24, 2005

the (k)night's untied...

You proved worthy of the trust
that I in You had sown.
when in the morning's mist
and as the sun and earth kissed,
just Your thots I'd adorn.

You kept your word at it
and didn't step out of there
where I had locked you strict
so I could live a bit
until we hit our pair.

I'm done with one whole day
of keeping Your thots well tied.
and now as the silence reigns
and as the shadows fade
I dare to unlock the door wide.

You descend with a mighty right
like You were born to live
in my thoughts black or white
with no reasons to cite
or no barter to give!

And still You're always welcome
coz its an angel I'm hosting
Satan's very own tantrum
has found himself a nice home
and no waters is He testing.

(i dint hav to whine
until You stay where I put You,
coz it's not a long time
until I come to Your rescue.)

Now, at the first touch of grey
in the sky above so bright
the thoughts that were at bay
are shot from everywhere
I retire to the Ruler of the night...

The distance of our thots,
the silence of this route,
the peace between the knots,
are they plotted by the gods?
or are we designed to refute???

4 Comments:

Blogger Aakarsh said...

i liked it..tell me how should i comment about it? as i tell sometimes, the thought behind a poem, sometimes gives a greater feeling than the poem itself..this is one of them.

11:53 AM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger divya said...

yea...that is a super thought in itself...i guess at times than the things covered, the things that are left out mean exactly what needs to be said...
must qoute vidya here ( from joie)
"when the silence that echoes is that of the pauses in between poetic lines"...
wah wah!!

10:51 PM, October 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this poem kind of grows on you,have been reading it many times and each time it seems different..

esp the lines,
I'm done with one whole day
of keeping Your thots well tied.
and now as the silence reigns
and as the shadows fade
I dare to unlock the door wide

some sense of nostalgia there..

Lovely.

6:31 PM, October 27, 2005  
Blogger divya said...

abbo!vielen dank!!!( u still reply saying "bitte"...no change in that!)
for that matter yd,no matter what u read,the interpretation/perception/comprehension depends a lot on how u feel at that moment,n'est ce pas?exactly the way u interpret art based on how u feel at that given instant...
gawd francoise gilot me manque!!j'y vais maintenant!!

9:22 PM, October 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home