Thursday, October 27, 2005

kutty crypto anybody??

well...for all those that have completed my first attempt at crypto with the previous post "Not your fault", here goes another kutty verse.I have deliberately excluded the usage of punctuation marks and other rules, so it takes AT LEAST five minutes to solve this starter!!and for the ones that promptly misplace paper cryptos,this must help you out!(different versions welcome!)

fb ybat nf v jnag gb ybir
v nz obhaq ol jverf bs terrq
v nz gelvat gb evfr nobir
gb or jvyyvat gb gnxr gur ibj-gung
v funyy yvir jvgubhg univat gb cyrnq

words of wisdom form the classic chienne 2!!!( A title showered on me by a friend of mine,rajitha!)...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:50 AM, October 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so long as I want to love,
I am bound by wires of greed,
I am trying to rise above
to be willing to take the vow-that
I shall live without having to plead..

right?

8:38 AM, October 31, 2005  
Blogger divya said...

there she goes...
after offering two versions faulty,
she hits the bulls eye...
n if i'm not being too haughty,
will "that" one be cracked b 4 i die??

10:37 AM, October 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good job Vaidehi!!
i had no clue wat so ever until i read ur solution:)

1:49 AM, November 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home