Tuesday, January 17, 2006

My 50th post-cheeerz!to death!

Mrs.Dhanalakshmi is dead.She is no more.Not to me,not to her students,not to her admirers nor to her people...she is simply dead...What a news to deliver!Dead!Liver Operation fail-so DEAD!
The one lady I would have just blindly believed, no matter what.The one woman who could have the attention of the entire class of 70+ students with the most cheerful attitude...not your typical teacher of "i-make-dullards-study-too" nor the usual "i-am-an-angel-in-disguise" kinds...She would literally put you to tears with her compassion and dedication( I know so)...There was a time when my mother had to undergo a rather big operation and I was frequently irregular.She would (i was told) pray everyday, before the class began,for her recovery and ask each student to do their bit too.Not just my mother,she would do it for everybody.And she did it not to gain our "what-lovely-teacher" views, for she was beyond all that.
I hated school after she retired because she was the only reason I stuck to that school.I had none to open out to,confide in, trust, laugh with, encourage me beyond practicality...From the loser,defeatist attitude i was made up of, she was the one that transformed me into a relatively confident orator, debatist.She would blindly give my name for any essay competitions and it was only for her that i would give my best shot.And she knew what she meant to me...
I am shattered at how wicked this whole plot is!
After schooling i have been in regular contact with her.Birthdays,good-news-times,occasions,confession-times,have always kept us together.Infact a pillar is gone in my academic/personal life...pillar of encouragement basically...I wish to forget at the earlieast about this dirty joke...Its not funny death!I hope u die soon too...amen.
PS:I know u know it.But mam,If there ever comes a time in my life where in I deal with a child as a student/teenager,I will emulate you in every which way it demands.Blindly.Completely.I might not get anymore genuine encouragement ever in my life.But I remember every single word of what you wanted me to be...and I remember my answer to it too...I hope death repents for this.And i hope you transform it into a better entity...can u stillread my thoughts??I know...I wont say anymore...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am glad u wrote this post, its an ode to her...love u.

9:00 AM, January 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gal,i neva thot she was soo gr8,(she did scold me sumtimes:( )anyways m happy she treatd u dat way n u r gr8ful2 her,d post jus rminds me of my teachers whom i was close2 anyways dun b sad babes,jeena yaha marna yaha...

9:05 PM, January 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this i sprobably a real wrong post to give this comment but probably it is the best possible time. divya, you need to relax in life.you are young and therefore should be full of life.true, there will be ups and downs but that should not affect you so that you lose your purpose. remember the world is still your oyster...

and dont clog your life with too many things at the same time..no point biting more than you can chew..

you are young - stay young...trust me life is gonna make your life hell..so enjoy life to the fullest when you have still have the opportunity and really stop cribbing..u'll get plenty of time to do that later in your life..

one final suggestion...you desparately need a boyfriend in your life.. dont get angry..when u get 1..ull notice the diference urself

9:57 AM, January 23, 2006  
Blogger Sandeep Sundaram said...

u could not have made this post btr....... it very much shows here ......ki u loved ur teacher.........
in present day no one cares for teachera... but u do care.......
thou i dont know who u r......
me 2 feelin very sad for ur teacher.....

but as some one said here jinna yahan marna yahan......

9:58 PM, January 24, 2006  
Blogger Ragz said...

Ok...Not an appropriate comment...But I couldnt help wondering, if you were in Coma (just kidding) Havent seen a post in long time?!!!!

2:54 PM, February 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home