Friday, September 16, 2005

Coluche's words-still spoken in silence

Hmm...
well...alliance has done wonders to me...i've met the creepiest creeps there.some lovely peeps.some more havin me drool over them like that.others inspiring me.and those that hav managed to make me cry coz of no fault of mine.anyways,the point i'm tryin to make here is that, while i was asked to gather some info on a topic given,i accidentally ran into these words.these words uttered by the french comedian-philanthropist named Coluche.these words which i guess were uttered by nearly every indian thats around my parents' age.these words which still are spoken in silence in parts of the world.
"Quand j'étais petit à la maison,le plus dur c'était la fin du mois.Surtout les trente derniers jours."
which can be very poorly translated to,
"When i was young,(at home)the end of month was the most dificult period.Specially the last thrity days."
I am so glad my mom and dad have no clue of my blog.if they did, i would definitely have them nodding and tearful.Also thankful that times have changed!hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home