Tuesday, October 18, 2005

MY IDUMBA- THE SISTER (F)ACT...

After a real long time i had the opportunity to cry, yesterday.Why? Well...much that i hate to say this, I have started to miss my dumbass capricorn sista!My eyes do swell up quite often, for itsy bitsy reasons.But this was "tear"fulll...
Mom kept telling me that she missed vids from the very next day that she left, and i only consoled her (giggling within myself at her melodramatic maternal instincts), and pulled her along. I swear i didnt think I would miss her as much as i realise i do now.As in, i did feel empty for the first two-three days, but this is inexplicable.
I realise how mom feels, although i still laugh at her at times.I understand that i can, as well, be prone to tears for something as silly as this.I guess it is plainly because of the fact that she and I, began having fun only in the last few months.
The never-ending shoppings, the yellings, the fights,the giggles,the glances of "I'm gonna miss you" occasionally, the cooking sessions,the bitchings about our 'near and dear" ones, the checking-out "stuff",
the fun we had!!!
I can't wait to stand outside the loo with a handfull of water waiting for her to open the door and 'splash' it on her face, and the way she'd burst into laughter!She never even tried to discover the fact that I am as easily tickled as she is!But,at times i was scared she would stop breathing coz she laughed so hard!I am lonely now, whenever there comes a time when i would tell to myself that 'i will not carry on this, with my children'as mom does/says something unpleasant.It was she that started this tradition!I really admired the ease with which she tackled certain problems, even as she indulged in those precarious pleasures that came along in the life of a 'sociable' 21 yr old.I have stopped kneading dough coz i don't get those compliments no longer as to how well chapathis turn out when i knead the dough.
I wish she were here, so i could tell her that i miss her all the more coz it's only now, that i have so much more to share with her.Now, that i have become the official owner of our dokku bandi, i will need her advice as to how to tackle the tantrums it throws when least expected.I realise she didnt always over-do the act of complaining about the obsolete bike!I hate to be like this, but then she sure is my darling old sissy.I realise now how cruel i have been at times,when we would have a biting argument over some trivial issue and how we would dig up each others most personal and painful episode to get back at each other.You would ,at most instances, come to sort it out, and i would just exacerbate it by stinging you again.But it was never meant to be that way.It was so, only coz u would dig up things i would love to forget and bury.I have been pretty insensitive when it came to solving issues, and i am growing up to accept my idiocy.
You are a bitch and i am but your sister!But the little caring doggy within you is what i miss the most.Three years fly by quickly so you return back home and so i fly away somewhere far, giving you the chance to write to me something as cloying as this!Love you,idumba!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss u even more...

1:17 AM, October 25, 2005  
Blogger divya said...

kaalige bidhaunu kuniyo laaliddhoo...
kaalige bidhaunu kuniyo kaaliddhoo!!!
GAWWWDDD!!
yehe nee yabbaa...
***** *****
yehe nee yabbaa!!!
can anyone beat that????gimme a five,gal!!

9:44 PM, October 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home