Monday, April 06, 2009

A Leaf from the Zenith

Of what benefit to me is This-
that I know is of no consequence?
Of what kind is this new Bliss,
that fills me with a promise intense!

In what garb does It appear,
and how true It is-who knows!?
There is but joy, not one fear;
Certainty in big lights-glows!

And eternal alliance of thoughts that merge.
And aware situation of unknown smiles.
A ready surrender to a deathly roar.
No fingers to raise. No accuses to face.

An aesthetic eye for a beautiful soul.
An absolute hedonistic drive as the end.
A powerful attempt at defying the "set".
No lust for pain.No ends to the pleasure.

I enter the Abyss, and I fall and I fall.
I enter the Zenith and I crawl and I crawl.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aakarsh said...

first reaction: How do you get rhymes!

2nd reaction: 'It' in 2nd stanza. whats it?

3rd reaction: any reason for 'italicized' 3rd and 4th stanzas? how come these two stanzas go free verse instead of stickign to rhyme.

i liked 4th stanza a lot and even the 1st one. The last two bold lines bridge quite many thoughts with longing - by falling and crawling.heck, these are killer lines.

4:15 PM, April 06, 2009  
Anonymous divz said...

:-)

my only reaction.

7:30 PM, April 06, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home