Tuesday, June 10, 2008

nada...

Nada called me an hour ago and said she is getting married this 14th,ie,14.06.08. we spoke almost ("spoke" spoke) after a year and this is what she tells me!!! she calls me 5 days before her wedding and announces it like i had 6 months time in hand to be happy for her! I sure was pissed,but when she told me that she's been trying to call me for ages,i had to shut up. my phone does cause me a lot of chagrin! Its such a pity i won't be here for her wedding. Im leaving to chennai tomorrow to attend Sindhu akka's wedding, which in its own way is important, but missing Nada's wedding is like...i donno!It like missing something you have been waiting to see happen for years and not being there when it FINALLY happens!!! have you any idea how that feels??I do...now...and its so bloody painful!I donnno...maybe its partially coz we were such good friends that no matter how far we have moved over the years some memories never fade. And the fun you experienced then comes right back to life at the very thought of that person! I have had immensely memorable moments with Nada. And she and I know how sure we were of our amity then,but we were proven wrong shortly after that!Nonetheless, now that she is FINALLY getting married to the same guy she has been dreaming of since she learnt to "dream", i guess all i can do is add her to the list of people that i wish well from the bottom of my heart! She was anyways a part of it, except that i had to be reminded of it. I wish she knows i am absolutely proud of her and i am so so so very happy for her. I know she and irfan are in for a lifetime of happiness. I wish her every happiness she has been craving for since i met her and i know her demands have not changed much! We have seen some of the most sweetest days of my life together. We may not be the same people that we once were but what we were to eachother, we still are and will always be-friends in need. I feel overwhelmed write now. perhaps i should have written a more organised post,but this is not a post as such!it is one of those precious moments you wanna capture before all the trivia in life take charge again, and under such pressure you can't afford clarity of thout-the purity of expression compensates for it.
Nada, unintentionally you have taught me quite a few things in life and one of them is sure the need to respect youself and to stand up for yourself. I know you live by it to the T and i have always admired you for that. You are an amazing soul despite all your superficial arien dominance. I swear by god i am bloody happy for you and if only my happiness could be converted into blessings for your happiness, there wouldn't be a single moment of sorrow in your marriage. And you need no blessings in this regard,for i am sure you are in for eternal joy. I love you guys and as i always say, "for you to be in love with someone you should be worth him/her".
his love is worth the fun person that you are and you are totally worth the sweet thing that he is. I am totally ok with your marriage. kubool kubool kubool!!!
mwah!!!wishing you all the joy in the world coz you are worth nothin less...congrats gal!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home