Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Wordly Collision!

It is an unknown emotion I feel
and this moment i choose to steal
to write about this vice in me
which I presume shall never heal

It is a growing sense of restlessness
that sets in me,now breathlessness
takes over me,I'm drowning fast
in this state of sheer happiness

A quagmire it is,this block of thought-
It chokes me.And my senses,they clot
when a riot of ideas in me explodes
what runs inside me, i can convey not.

Expression fails me and words they hide,
eloquence is killed by this monstrous Tide
perhaps it is the greatest of pains
when ideas they hit you,but your senses collide!

How many such Thoughts in a day do i feel!
And how many of them do i choose to steal
to capture in words the beauty of the Thought?
The pain of losing these shall never heal.

Yet,the very thought of being struck by a Thought
sets my heart racing and my senses-they clot!
The emotion is unknown,but the joy is divine.
The Feeling so priceless-you may gather not!

The Feeling that comes when words from you hide,
yet you rise with eloquence, from the deadly Tide
that stopped you from capturing the moment in rhyme;
the Thought could have been lost! Thank God words collide!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At the risk of being rude,i am asking a question..

Is this poem written by u?
if it is then it is really good

www.dnacritic.blogspot.com

11:22 PM, August 19, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home