Sunday, April 05, 2009

here and there...this and that..

stuff that i have "scribbled" in books, train tickets, phone bills, and what have you's over
the past months only to compile here! some are random, some inspired, some empathetic,
some accusative, some meant only for that moment, and some being just me-honest.

Demons are the idols
& ideals are long gone,
is this the time and place where,
oh god! i was to be born!
--------------------------------------
If promiscuity is so cool
why do we shun the whores?
why need i guard the keys when,
there are no moral doors?
---------------------------------------
he who can risk it all
and speak for what is true
shan't ever fear his fall
but look towards horizons new
---------------------------------------
he who finds his way
to the heart of issues bold
shall find his happy day
sooner than he is told!
---------------------------------------
"Nature has placed mankind under the governance of two sovereign Masters- Pain and
Pleasure." -Jeremy 'The Utilitarian' Bentham
wtf!!! wahwah! i lovvvvve it!!!!
-----------------------------------------
Loss... is just an emotion away... a gesture away... what was whole can shred itself to
unstitchable tatters in just the space of an emotion-right or wrong, deserved or not.
Change is the only companion i'll have. and in it, i see constant assurance. I change, as do
my views, my opinions, my emotions, friends, beliefs, principles, my soul, my body, my
moods, my goals, my fantasies, my desires, my plans, my path, my purpose, my days my
nights,, my perspective, my all. I change. And my opinion about you changes, so you
change. And given that you change anyways, my opinion about the new you changes, and
change just keeps outdoing itself shamelessly, purposely.
All will change
all Will shall go
Gone will be All
When Change-it Wills.
Why stop it at all?
Don't even try
for the 'try' will triumph
when Change-it wills.
Don't dare or care
attaching depth
to Life or in Lives
for change they will.
And when all it wills
is to change, stay put!
For in Its change
is your all and more.
Life changes All
All changes will
butmake a life.
Life makes you live
through the changes it wills.
Life may change will
to give you all
you may not ask
but change you too will!
And what you will
changes as well!
Oh! Change is life's all!
and Life's will shall change!
And that's how you live!
wrote it on a particularly dramatically melancholic day. Possibly an isolated event in my
life, and hence the redundent sweetness of words!!lol!
------------------------------------------
i keep my own as my own
and seek my own in few
when time comes for me to choose
will Life then treat me wrong?
-------------------------------------------
Nothing empowers me with as much strength of character as does the process of choosing
between a much needed selfishness and an expected selflessness...
-------------------------------------------
You either need a Friend, or clarity of thought.
-------------------------------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger Aakarsh said...

"he who can risk it all
and speak for what is true
shan't ever fear his fall
but look towards horizons new"

sheer gem

"i keep my own as my own
and seek my own in few
when time comes for me to choose
will Life then treat me wrong?"

Choices you make are mere reflections of your own thought, right or wrong.Take it.Atleast u dont need to blame someone else.

And reg change and selfishness - i like the cluttered sense of thought around the issues, pretty naturally pouring out. I remember you damning Ayn Rand once.I think it is time you pick Ayn Rand and give a try.

1:00 AM, April 05, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home