Friday, April 10, 2009

And then I smile...

Behold! A new dawn in my life!
Oh! What a View! Oh! What a Sight!
Ne'er has this feeling seen me 'fore;
Ne'er have I been in such a flight.
Oh! What, I wonder, is in store!
My smiles they soar, with (the) cheering rays;
My heart it knows a language new!
In this new day, there is no guard;
With this new dawn, come fears few.
This day is mine, and of the Bard!
With dawn comes dusk, which will but dawn,
with newer rays and eager birds!
I feel the language of my heart, (will)
with every meet, learn newer words...
I'm glad this day did make a start!
The way is new, direction is naught-
for, (the) rays that come my way, but hide;
to hit me then when clouds-they jeer...
And thunders hit, and wake the Tide,
The rays they lift my mood.They cheer...
My smiles they soar, with (these) cheering rays!
My heart it loves this language new!
In this new day, there is the Bard.
With this new dawn come frowns so few!
This day is mine! I have no guard!
;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Aakarsh said...

The day is yours Bard!

I liked it. I mean it. Period.

11:35 PM, April 10, 2009  
Blogger Hemanth Potluri said...

beautiful:)..

urs..hemu..

9:51 AM, April 12, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home