Sunday, May 30, 2010

Congrats Karthik! :-)

It doesn't seem so long ago that Karthik, Gani, Ramesh anna, Sulaksh, Suji, Adi and I played silly card games like 'Joker' and 'Go Fish', sitting in Bala mama's front room all- crammed up and unaware of life's myriad troubles! I am kind of happy choked as i read the mail today announcing karthik's engagement and wedding. Wrote to him immediately about how happy I am for him, and how indigestible it is that we have all grown up so fast! Strange... I remember how in inter 1st year civics sir (Sridhar) had once said something nasty to me, and when I wrote to Karthik about it (We were in touch over mails regularly around that time...those were good times when I was more social with family and less social otherwise!) he promptly wrote to me saying if it happened again, he would beat him up black and blue... :-) awwww... I guess I just need some ventilation, coz it actually is so unbelievable for me that people I always regarded as part of MY environment, are going ahead to claim their own grown-up identities... It is a very interesting concept in my head, I just am in no mood to elaborate on that coz I feel good/sad... yes, it can happen.

Well, all said and done- I am happy (very much so) for my bro... virtual hugs for making me realise we ain't kids anymore-cracking and laughing at 'fart jokes' (I still do sometimes...can't help laughing!)... Life... the beautiful bitch! I love her! muah!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Vaidehi said...

hey gull, how are you? :P

9:16 PM, June 06, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When will you get back to this?

A

12:17 PM, August 18, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home