Wednesday, July 06, 2005

TRUST ME WHEN I SAY:"TRUST ME NOT".

TRUST ME NOT...
for I can believe
words you never said,
and turn into a foe,
you'll forever dread.

TRUST ME NOT...
for I may prefer
my own obligations
over those of yours
without a wee hesitation.

TRUST ME NOT
for I can decieve
when you least expect,
and only you're at blame,
couse never once did you suspect!

TRUST ME NOT...
for I may behave
like you are adored;
but you have to get it:
"you are actually abhored!"

TRUST ME NOT...
for I may give my word
and choose not to stand by it!
Alas!!!you bear the brunt
cause you chose to buy it!

TRUST ME NOT...
for I'm "independant";
its always I, me, myself!
if you were any wiser,
you'd learn to trust yourself!

TRUST ME NOT...
for I too am human!!!
Its for you to learn
that nothing about me
can ever be certain!


NO..I'm not a cynic...atleast not as yet!But this is something I had written during my short lived attempt at being "empathetic".I put myself in the shoes of most peole I have come across and this is like the justifications given by them to me...so,its not me as in my own shoes that has written this...it is the ever so empathetic Divya...!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Gandaragolaka said...

scared me for a second with that poem! Dont try to put yourself into too many shoes... your feet might stink a bit too much...

5:27 PM, July 07, 2005  
Blogger divya said...

thanx kedar for the concern.but i sure would like to know if thats a positive comment or is it a subtler way of saying that my desperate attempt at being empathetic with the help of this poem "stunk"?????

9:57 PM, July 07, 2005  
Blogger Gandaragolaka said...

It is a neutral comment. The latter part was just a harmless pun.. are u being conscious of others' opinions??

still, all said and done, I must say that its a poem of the style I use.. so I must like it!

8:20 PM, July 14, 2005  
Blogger divya said...

others i am not bothered about...but the opinions of the "one of a kind" (now may be few more of the same kind)peeps sure does matter da!c'mon...im yet to become so detached from the world around that i don care abt wat it has to say!

9:01 PM, July 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home