Sunday, July 03, 2005

ANYTHING FOR IMMORTALITY!


Is there any way,
I can know how long I’ll live?
Perhaps a bureau of some kind,
where such details they’ll give?

I know not anybody, who can
help me with this thing!
Perhaps an angel, or a wise man,
Or a witch with a magic ring!

I dream to live for eternity,
Yet,I just need to confirm…
About how long is it exactly,
On this earth, my life’s term?

I’d love to ask the crystal ball,
To help me out in this!
Or implore the mirror on the wall
Or even a frog I’d kiss!!!













3 Comments:

Blogger Gandaragolaka said...

I wonder what would you do when do come to know how long you will live!

good one! need more! dont you stop!

9:51 AM, July 04, 2005  
Blogger Ragz said...

Let me know if you know:)

11:32 AM, July 05, 2005  
Blogger Aakarsh said...

controversial yet dreamy thought! but nice one there.

5:37 PM, July 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home